May 19, 2014 by MsDailyLife
10g Garlic Powder
To taste, Salt and pepper
20g Roasted shallots
20g Roasted garlic
20g Roasted green chilies
30g Roasted capsicum
50g Carrots (Strips)
To taste,Salt and pepper
1) Peel prawns and de-vein, wash under running cold potable water.
2) Place shallots, garlic and green chilies in a food processor. Puree until it turns into a thick paste.
3) Dice capsicum and set aside. Add brandy and mayo into food processor and blitz for 1 minute or until the mixture is well incorporated.
4) Place mixture in a metal bowl and slowly mix in capsicum and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
5) Deep fry carrots till crispy and drain on a paper towel.
6) Mix flour and cornstarch with seasoning. Be sure to sift twice to insure a good mix.
7) Coat prawns in seasoned flour and deep fry or 1 minute or until golden brown.
8) Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel.
9) To serve spoon sauce on bottom of bowl or plate then build a pile of crispy prawns. Top with crispy fried carrots and serve.