October 10, 2012 by MsDailyLife
If you’ve had trouble choosing the right foundation, or are unsure the best way to apply, then our next tip is for you…
Choosing the right foundation :
1. Test dark and light foundation colours nearest to your complexion at the side of your jawline
2. Take a look in natural daylight as this will help show if you need to use a lighter or darker shade
(The Model has used more product in this picture, to exaggerate the technique for photography purposes)
Applying the perfect base:
1. Apply foundation with a brush to help give a flawless finish.
2. Always brush away from the nose towards the hair line.
3. Layer and build up to the desired coverage you want rather than coating the bush heavily with product in one go.